Amount Total : 5000/= Per Passport with Invitation
Amount Total : 3000/= Per Passport without Invitation
- Valid passport with at least six months validity from the date of arrival in Singapore. Ensure that your passport has at least one blank page for the visa to be pasted on.
- 1 set of Visa application form, duly completed
- Letter of Introduction (LOI) to be issued by a local contact in Singapore:
- For Social Visitors, any Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident, who is at least 21 years old, can act as a local contact.
- For Business Visitors, a Singapore registered company / organization can act as a local contact. The LOI must be signed by a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident, who is at least 21 years old, only.
- A recent passport-sized photograph with the following specifications:
- The photograph must be taken within the past 3 months
- Photograph should be in color, must be taken against a white background with a Matt or semi-Matt finish
- Image must show the full face and without headgear (headgear worn in accordance with religious or racial customs is acceptable but must not hide the facial features)
- The facial image must be between 25 mm and 35 mm from chin to crown.
- Photocopy of the bio-data page of the applicant's passport.
- Company Visiting Card
- Company Later Head 2 copy or Visa Request Latter to VISA Councilor
- Bank Statement for last 6th month minimum balance should be 100000/= for one person.